"Because I'm feeling so "free", I'll do the following...
- I''ll respond with something random about you.
- I'll challenge you to try something.
- I'll pick a color that I associate with you.
- I'll tell you something I like about you.
- I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
- I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
- I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
- If I do this for you, you must re-post this on your blog.
So I left a comment, and kinda forgot about it for a bit. Turns out she actually did it, which meant that now I have to do the same for you. She said I didn't have to, but...it'll be interesting, I reckon.
Oh, and here's what she said about me:
"1) You speak French. Will be very good with the ladies.
2) Have a bimbo post on your blog. Especially since your posts are more intellectual/meaningful/deep than mine.
3) Yellow. Like corn. Coz you can be so corny.
4) I like your corny jokes and your openness about the love you have for your family.
5) Hmm, I did always see you with Anna last time walking around corridors of Monash.
6) A Llama. Think Emperor's New Groove.
7) Erm, I'll take a rain check on this."
What a load of rubbish, I thought.
I'm already good with the ladies :>