I got tagged by my friend Susanna of Veritas Project. Basically I have to write of five weird habits about myself. Believe it or not, I actually had to have a little think about this, given that what is weird to others may not be weird to me. After some thought, here is my list.
1) I have to wet my hands before I eat. This is especially so when I eat with them (which is quite often). Even if I'm using utensils, it's something I have to do. Why? I don't really know.
2) I don't like to swallow seeds. Apple seeds, watermelon seeds, orange seeds, the lot. It's partly because I don't want to be a seedy guy (ho ho), but more to do with the fact that when I'm young, my grandmother told me that if I eat the seeds, there would be trees and plants growing inside my stomach.
3) I have to drink at least two glasses of water in a row (when I do drink water). For some reason, one is not enough. In particular, I have a full glass of water before I have a meal. I read from an interview with a rugby player that it's a good way to keep yourself from getting dehydrated.
4) I ask questions like "Why is real estate management called real estate management? Is there such a thing as fake estate management?", which I consider to be a good way of digging at the things which we take for granted, the things people don't really think about, but which others consider as stupid.
5) I am lame. I don't think it's weird, actually, but I ran out of habits. And others would classify it as weird.
OK. Have a nice day.